- My name is Chad and I have been trading /ES and Stocks since 2003 and transitioned to full time in 2007.
- In 2012 I automated my trading strategy and it continues to work very well with a few occasional tweaks and adjustments over the years.
- I built this website to publicly share the Trades from a secondary system that I built in 2018.
- All the Stocks, Futures, Forex and Crypto trades that you see posted on this site are generated in the same way i.e order flow with a momentum move for confirmation/trigger.
- The primary time frame is the Weekly time frame so these are essentially Position Trades with an average holding time of 2-8 weeks.
- Over the years I have built and traded lots of trading strategies and methods and I realized that the only thing that works consistently is transaction level data aka Order flow and an understanding of context.
- The Orderflow helps me to see where the most and least transactions are taking place and, as a result, can help me to see where traders ( buyers or sellers) are most likely to be trapped. The whole idea here is that trapped traders, by default, are forced to correct themselves and it is that need to correct that gives us the kind of momentum we need for the move to get going.
- If you signup you will get the trade alerts in your email.
- If you want more details like Stop loss, Profit Target, suggested Position Sizing & context, just email me.
Risk Disclosure: Trading in financial instruments and/or cryptocurrencies involves high risks including the risk of losing some, or all, of your investment amount, and may not be suitable for all investors. Prices of cryptocurrencies are extremely volatile and may be affected by external factors such as financial, regulatory or political events. Trading on margin increases the financial risks.
Before deciding to trade in financial instruments or cryptocurrencies you should be fully informed of the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite, and seek professional advice where needed.